FurAffinity, a leading global provider for executing diverse cloud-based asset storage and retrieval strategies through synergy and load balanced network solutions, is now accepting applications for the position of Photography Administrator. In this position, you will be responsible for judging the artistic qualities of the hundreds of pictures of fursuiters (all with that same “mild surprise” expression) that are uploaded to FurAffinity daily. You may also occasionally be required to remove the nastiest of nasty pictures that our users sometimes upload to the site.
- As a FurAffinity staff member, your only main responsibility is making sure the Legion of Doom (a.k.a. Pi, Eevee, and the rest of Vivisector) are kept away from the site.
- Ensuring staff-staff and staff-user communication does not improve in the slightest.
- There are no other responsibilities. Nobody at FurAffinity is allowed to have any real responsibility.
- You must be a photographer skilled with photography tools like Instagram and the button on the camera that turns off automatic flash.
- You must be 21 years of age (Moderating FurAffinity has a two drink minimum)
- English should be your first language, but humorless foreigners will be considered.
- Must be able to dedicate a lot of time to the site and help out on a daily basis, while the development team and other admins continue to do nothing for weeks at a time.
- You will be required to deal with admins who will take Photography tickets and botch resolving them.
- Your fursona must either be an Otter OR a Dragon OR a Pokemon or Digimon (combinations of anything listed accepted. PLEASE NO EEVEES)
- You must have one of the following fetishes: fatfur, inflation, macro, herm, or any combination(s) of the above.
Perks and Benefits
- Flex hours: As long as it’s cutting into your time, we’re FLEXHOURIBLE!
- Unrestricted inter-office notes and emails
- Free passes to already free events!
- $5 off admission to FA United (Must be used on Deluxe Staff Level Super-Sponsor Membership (value: $599))
To apply, please fill out this form and do not ask questions when we pick the most popufur person that applies.